Licensed Massage Therapists
Therapeutic Indulgence is currently hiring massage therapists with a new benefit package for full-time therapists. Are you a Licensed Massage Therapist looking to expand your career and join a dynamic team? We have a strong presence in the community and our clients are very supportive with referrals. The perfect downtown location, amazing support staff and clientele are waiting to make your career a success.
- Hourly rate of pay plus commission
- Employee reimbursement/discount for Continuing Education Course(s) completed at Therapeutic Indulgence
- Potential commission increase for every NCBTMB Continuing Education course completed
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance policies provided
- One-week paid vacation after one-year steady employment
- Indiana State Licensed Massage Therapist (or willing to obtain, if licensed in another state)
- Obtain St. Joseph County Massage Therapists Permit
- Willing to work 30 hours a week; five days a week with six hours per shift
- Schedule requires working a minimum of two weekend days a month and one evening shift a week.
Therapeutic Indulgence is constantly growing and expanding our wellness services. If you are a Wellness-Oriented professional in health and wellness field, looking to join our talented team of massage therapists, estheticians, yoga instructors, Acupuncturists and Medical Hypnotherapist. Please send us your resume or apply today. Applicants must be licensed to practice in their field in the state of Indiana. Ideal candidates will be health conscious, friendly, professional and punctual, marketing and business-minded, able to learn from and cooperate with other practitioners to cross-promote services within the business. Applicants need to be familiar with both traditional and alternative medicinal practices and be willing to work with a wide array of clients’ preferences. Our facility offers rooms that are comfortably sized for office work with some space for hands-on bodywork or basic fitness demonstrations if necessary. If you are a professional in a health & wellness field looking to be a part of a well-rounded wellness facility primarily caring for and bettering the lives of clients, please send us your resume or stop in to fill out an application.
2 years in your field
Required License or Certification:
Required where Applicable
High school diploma/equivalent or higher, depending on education needed for certification in respective field