Experts estimate that 90% of disease is stress related. Massage provides both physical and emotional benefits to combat stress and support overall health.
Physical Benefits Include:
- Alleviation of pain and improved range of motion
Increased joint flexibility and reduced arthritic pain.
Relaxation and softening of injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release of endorphins that work as the body’s natural painkiller
Emotional benefits include:
Enhanced sleep quality
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues.
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce post surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.